Sunday, September 30, 2007

Brotherly Love


Don't Spike and Li'l Bit look like they are brothers, or father and son? They are not related at all. I suppose they are a common "household cat". But to us they are very individual, unique personalities. I love to see cats loving on each other (Li'l Bit is laying between Spike's back legs). People say that cats aren't as social as dogs, but I beg to differ. They are just sociable, when they choose to be, on their terms. I think I relate to that. Spike will be one in November, and he is larger than our others adult cats. Li'l Bit is still up for adoption. He has become less fearful of people, and purrs very loudly. He has the prettiest little face.

1 comment:

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

What beautiful cats. I have one named Sade, he is grey and white. I need to post a picture of him. Thank you for your kind comments. xo Nita

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!