Monday, September 3, 2007

For Hire!

It's down to the wire and I wonder why I waited so long to get started... again. I am making a scrapbook for a customer. It's her Grandson's 2nd birthday party pictures, from last year. She wants about 18 pages, by tomorrow. It's tomorrow (1:00 a.m.) and I have 10 done.

Well, it's not that big of a crunch, I guess. She was ill yesterday when I talked to her, so I'm sure she doesn't mind waiting until Tuesday to pick up the pages. Whew, that gives me one more day.

The pages look good, I always put a lot into my work.

Oh well, I promise to stop procrastinating.....

tomorrow.

Blessings

1 comment:

Holly said...

Yes, you do put a lot into your creations, which makes them not only beautiful, but so special!

Hope you got everything done without too much stress. I struggle with deadlines too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!