Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Decorations


We set up our Christmas Decorations and Tree today. I love getting the ornaments out each year and remembering where they came from. I collect Mercury Glass ornaments and below are some of my favorites.







Another favorite thing to get out is this wonderful nativity scene. Steve's Mother gave this to me several years ago. It was Steve and Beth's when they were young. I took a picture of the bottom. I love seeing the old 29 cent price tag on each piece. I added the creche.



On a lighter note, we are big "Simpson's" fans. I collected this Simpson's Village and we set it out each year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Christmas tree looks beautiful. I'm really in the Christmas spirit too. Our tree is up, the house is decorated and most of the gifts are wrapped and I've really been enjoying watching Christmas movies. Life is good!!
~Teri~

Holly said...

I did not know there was a Simpson's village--fun. Your tree looks beautiful. Isn't fun to get out everything and enjoy the special memories too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!