Sunday, February 24, 2008

Patience is a Virtue...


Normally I would put this "Beck-ism" in the sidebar, but I just couldn't hide it over there without sharing it here, first.

Beck was having the hardest time waiting for church to be over this morning. He knew he was having Jack-in-the-Box for lunch and it couldn't come soon enough. But he was also trying to be very good. He looked at my watch every few seconds and bounced around in the seat a bit. Then he leaned over and whispered to me in his sweet little voice, "Mom, can you teach me how to be patient? Right now?"

I wish I could son, I wish I could.

1 comment:

Holly said...

My mind works like that too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!