Saturday, April 5, 2008

Today is the day!

Sorry I've been gone so long from posting. I've had a myriad of computer problems after getting a new hard drive and a new video card, and Windows Vista Home Premium. Now I'm back to where I started, just to keep my computer running so I can get some things done.

Anyway....

Today is the day of the 50th Anniversary Party. I am so excited! Our nice clothes are ready. My speech is ready, although I am nervous about it. And now it's time to get everyone scrubbed and shiny.

I'll post pics as soon as I can.

TTFN

1 comment:

Heather's House said...

I hope your party goes good. I will be thinking about yall. Tell your Mom and Dad congrats from me. They are such sweet and special couple. WOW! 50 years....I can't even imagine! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!