Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Look What Ike Dragged In!

You will not believe what Ike brought home to us....



After being missing for about 3 weeks, our next door neighbors found Shelly next to their back fence yesterday. Can you believe it!!!

I didn't have the heart to tell Chloe that I didn't think that Shelly would be able to survive the hurricane. We talked about her and hoped she would be o.k. I was certain she wouldn't be able to find dry ground. But I was wrong.

Chloe said that she prayed Sunday night for God to bring Shelly home. She was home the next day. What a wonderful lesson about the power of prayer she has learned.

Thank you God for the small things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!