Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Embarrassed or Relieved?


I hate to admit it; but we have a flea problem. Yes, I use Advantage, yes, I've bought the expensive flea collars. But still. They keep coming back. Mainly because two of our cats are indoor/outdoor.

This is Dusty, my Persian. He never goes outdoors. But his thick fur has been, I hate to say, a breeding ground for these pesky pests. Solution: shave the little guy and give him some relief.

Was he embarrassed? No. Is he relieved? Very! I know he looks silly, but his short fur feels like puppy fur.

Anyone have any good remedies for fleas?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!