Sunday, November 30, 2008

Quick Update

Here's the update....

My computer died a horrible death! Steve can retrieve my hard drive info, so that's the good news. I won't be adding much for a few days because of that...

But also because....

The contractors are starting work on our house tomorrow morning. We have spent the day cleaning out the garage (a huge job!). The have to tear out the ceiling. Then we have been clearing out the kids' rooms. Tear down will begin there possibly tomorrow, depending on how quickly they tear out the garage ceiling. But definitely Tuesday for the kids' rooms (and bathroom).

Chloe and I shopped at Walmart today and bought each of the kids an inflatable mattress. Beck will be sleeping in Steve's office. Chloe will be sleeping in our bedroom closet, that sounds awful, but it's a big closet. Nathan will be sleeping in the family room, I think.

Pray for quick repairs!!

More as it develops.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!