Sunday, November 23, 2008

Read It, Saw It, Got the T-Shirt....


Well, I didn't really get the T-Shirt. But wow! How fun was it to finally see this movie we have been waiting months and months for!? It was fun!

Tana, Michele and I met at the theatre and stood in line for about an hour. The line was mostly made up of teenage girls and either their boyfriends or parents. There was a good showing of middle-aged women like us. And plenty of Moms with their daughters, who had both read the series.

What did I not count on? Well, I didn't count on young girls screaming when Edward, the main character, came on screen. I didn't count on teenagers who couldn't handle dramatic pauses and tittered and giggled to relieve tension. Or just outright yelled inappropriate phrases during the big "first kiss" moment.

But all in all, it was a good time. The movie was pretty decent, maybe even good. Those of us in love with the characters were not disappointed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!