Sunday, January 4, 2009

What the year brings...

I guess I haven't had much to say lately. It seems our days are all blending together. But school will start back on Monday and hopefully a routine will re-establish itself.

Steve and I are a little down because his contract work has ended. We are praying for a job soon! He has a phone interview with Microsoft on Monday. That's Microsoft in California. I'm saying lots of prayers, and hope you will, too. It makes Steve feel good that Microsoft contacted him. Evidently they are looking for ex Quest employees (which he is one). While we don't really want to move, at this point we will go wherever the work is.

So who knows what the new year will bring for our family. Of course who knows what it will bring for any of us, right? I was just thinking about that after hearing about John Travolta's 16-year old son dieing. I feel so bad for him and his family. We just never know when there will be a life changing event.

But I do know I can depend on God to sustain me, whatever may come. And as long as His will is done, then everything else will fall into place.

We appreciate your prayers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!