Sunday, April 12, 2009

A More Grown Up Easter



This was the first year the kids didn't dye Easter eggs. They didn't even ask about it. I bought the stuff, but never really mentioned it, either. No Easter baskets, no Easter bonnets, just a fun Sunday with family.

We went to church with my parents in Alvin then went to their house for lunch. We had a good time telling stories, laughing and taking pictures.



Look at my big kids! They are more and more fun to be with as they get older.



I can't believe how big Nathan, my oldest, is. He's becoming a young man. And he still loves his mother. How sweet is that?

So that was our Easter this year. Nothing over the top, just good company and good food.


Umm, Steve? It's not Thanksgiving. Wakey, wakey!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!