Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The World's Most Perfect Salad


While I was shopping for mattresses in Park City, UT last week I took a lunch break at Redstone's and this is what I ordered. This was the world's most perfect salad. No, I'm not exaggerating. It was so good that I took a picture of it while I was eating alone. After only one taste. Here are the ingredients: grilled shrimp, grilled sweet potato spears, juicy sweet/tart red grapefruit, pistacchios, goat cheese and warm spinach. There was a light dressing which I have no idea what it was made of, but it didn't overpower. It. Was. Perfect.

I called my Mother and told her I wished I could box one up and send it to her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!