Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Beach Trip


I decided we needed to do something on the last day of spring break. It's hard to get these boys outside and away from their computers and other screens. So we headed to Jordanelle State Park, where Chloe and I visited just last month. At that time it was covered with snow and the lake was partially frozen. On this day it was a warm 73 degrees and the lake was all liquid.



I was so excited to get some good pics of the boys. Seems like I can never get them to be natural for photos. I love this one of Nathan.


Chloe decided this looked like a plug for the lake. So here she is pulling it.



Beck enjoyed all of the rocks. He carried this rock for a long time so he could bring it home to show Dad.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!