Friday, May 21, 2010

A New Job!



That's right! I got a new job yesterday! My first thought was, "God really does take care of me, why do I doubt?"

You know I'm all over the scrapbooking scene. But I didn't think I would be able to find something I could do here close enough to Heber. But I did.

Archiver's is a national chain of scrapbook stores. Really beautiful, big stores! And this time around, I am going to be a supervisor/manager. Cool. It could lead to bigger things. There is room for growth.

I start training next week. It's a part-time position, which is perfect since I am still working on my Medical Transcription Training program.

Thank you God. And thank you to all of you who have been praying for me during my transition here. I know it has made a world of difference.

1 comment:

Charlton said...

I said it on facebook and I'll say it again - WooHoo!!!!!

Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!