Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Flashback


Well, I am really breaking the rules here! I am adding three pictures that are not related. Don't scold me. But I feel the need to "spread the love" with the Friday Flashbacks. Above is Steve's Dad, Phil, wheel barrowing the boys in their backyard in Clear Lake. They live in Georgetown, TX now. Our kids have had the best grandparents!!



Also at Mom & Dad's house, the kids (Nathan especially) would want to bring the blocks out everytime we went to visit. Even the last time we visited they got the blocks out. Sometimes we just need traditions, don't you think? Steve would always build magnificent creations, Nathan and Beck got really good at it, too.


And last, but not least, one of my favorite pictures of Chloe. She was not quite three yet. But she was actually playing on the computer, using the mouse, and still had a pacifier in her mouth. Did we start 'em young, or what!? That's what you get when you are raised by a nerdy Mom and Dad. (And I mean "nerdy" in a loving way.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!