Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Album


This is Karen. She is expecting twin girls anytime now. She is on bedrest (notice the wheelchair she had to sit in to be able to come to her shower). Karen was married to Sean. He died of leukemia three months ago. They were married for two years and these are their first children. It's been so hard for her and their families. Her Dad is an elder at our church.

I wanted to make something special for her and her girls, so I made these little albums. I was happy to be able to put a smile on her face. Timbra was kind enough to take pictures (and throw the shower). I had to leave for work before the gift opening began, so I was happy to see this pic of her with the books. I hear she really liked them. :)










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!