Friday, January 28, 2011

When Slouchy is a Good word...


This is my friend, Kelly Walker. We've been very close friends for 31 years, we met in college and have known each other since we were 18. Wow! Kelly lives in Nashville, TN. (He's the reason I lived in TN for 5 years when I was 24-29 yrs. old.

Kelly is very cool and "with it". He is a very talented artist, graphic designer and illustrator. We were both art majors at ACU. I knew he could rock this slouch hat that I made for him. He is a trendsetter.



He was excited about the hat and took these pics when he received it and put it on FB. Funny!



Really funny!

For the pattern to this hat, check out April Draven's Etsy shop. She has a ton of cute patterns!

1 comment:

PaisleyJade said...

haha - love the hat and the pics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!