Monday, August 6, 2012

Goals

I have a goal. That is to  walk to the lake and back. It would be around 8  miles round trip. Something to work up to.  And I have to remember that I need enough energy to make it back (uphill).

This morning I got a wild hair and decided to really see how far I could get.  I would estimate I made it to within 1-1.5 miles of the lake.  But I didn't take any water, so I was afraid to go much further. All totaled, I walked 5 miles.  My daily walk has been 3 miles, so I almost doubled that. 










Now.  I'm.  Pooped!  But I feel good.  The weather was nice (72 degrees at 10:30), the scenery can't be beat, (well, maybe Hawaii or somewhere like that would beat it). And I got more pictures to share.

1 comment:

Charlton said...

Wow! I'm impressed! How long did it take to walk 5 miles?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!