Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back in the Swing 'O Things

We're just trying to get back in the swing of being in school again. The kids came home out of sorts and tired today. We ended up turning the TV off at 6:00 and just having quiet time and sitting down together for dinner. Bedtime was 9:30, but they were all still awake at 10:30. I think they are all out now (11:30), except Beck who has such a hard time getting to sleep.

He came downstairs to ask me two questions.

1. "Am I fat?" His little belly has been poking out more than usual, but he's been so skinny. I told him that he's just growing.

2. "Can I have 2 Oreos for my snack tomorrow at school?" Yes, yes, and go to bed.

Steve started school, too. He is working on his degree in Fine Arts. His class this semester is figure drawing. He is a very talented artist, but thankfully his parents talked him into majoring in computer science. So he can make a good living!! More later on his art. He recently won a "Judges Award" in an art show. I will post pics soon.

Blessings

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!