Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It was a good night!

I taught a class tonight at Just4Fun Scrapbooking, where I work. We made a Summer chipboard book. Everyone was so excited about what they had made. I love it when that happens. It's sort of magical when everyone feels as if they have created their own piece of art, and it's really just a kit and they are all making the same piece. That's what I love about teaching the classes. I love to see people realizing that they can be creative. And I really love the feeling that people want what I have designed. I will put a picture up soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!