Friday, September 28, 2007

Doing Better

I feel better today. I am working on class samples for the store. The kids are out of school today for inservice. And we are all taking it easy. I think they are all three still in pajama, to be exact. Everybody needs a pajama day now and then! Nathan is watching "Lord of the Rings" for the 1 millionth time. Of course since I don't have a car today, everything I want to do requires one. But it can all wait. Thankfully I'm not working tomorrow.

Just a little update. I hope everyone is having a good day, too.

Blessings

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!