Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Prayers for a Friend

I was connecting from one blog to another today, just to see what I would find, and I found a new friend. Her name is Nita. Nita's husband, John, was seriously injured Aug. 15, and will never walk again. She has shared their story on her blog, and would love to have cards sent to John if you can, or just keep them in your prayers. Nita seems like a lovely Christian woman.

I forget that there are people in pain everyday while I am worried about getting scrapbook pages finished and what to wear out to dinner.

Click here to visit Nita's site.

Blessings

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!