Monday, October 8, 2007

Standing Upright

Well, I am slowly getting back to standing upright and walking straight. We will see how work is tomorrow. I'm afraid after a few hours I won't be able to walk again, but hopefully it will help strengthen the muscles around the ligaments.

I am working on a 40-page album for a lady. She is having the album made for her best friend. They both raise Maltese dogs. She has 4, her friend has 3. The friend has a 2-year old Maltese who is dieing. So this book is sort of a memorial for her. There are precious photos of all of them dressed for Halloween, Christmas, Wedding, Easter, etc. It is fun, but a bit more challenging than working with people photos. I will post some after I get the album done. Or maybe as I go along. Who knows! :)

Gotta run. Time for me and Steve to have dinner and put the kiddos to bed. He just got home from his Drawing class and I always wait to eat with him.

Blessings

2 comments:

Teri said...

So glad to hear that your back is somewhat better. Maybe all the kinks will work out in a couple of days.

Happy scrapping!!

Polly Jones said...

Rhonda, wow. I just got caught up with your life for October. So sorry to hear about your back. Hope you can manage to take it slow for a while. Love you--

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!