Friday, November 30, 2007

A Tree of Her Very Own


Chloe said she wanted her own tree in her room this year. My Mother had my Granddaddy's tree so she gave it to Chloe.

Chloe was very specific about what she wanted on the tree: Nutcracker and animal ornaments. Chloe started collecting Nutcrackers last year.

I was in a quandary about where to find small enough Nutcracker ornaments for this little tree. When who came to the rescue? That's right, WALMART. They always have just what I need. I found these adorable little nutcracker ornaments. Four for $1.97. Chloe loves them! I'm so proud of myself. :) I also got the little red ball ornaments in a set for $3.00.

Do you have any great finds this year?

2 comments:

Lacie said...

Chloe and I have soemthing in commom...TREES! I love christmas trees! I have almost one in everyroom! No, Really!

Kim said...

Chloe's tree is so cute! I'm proud of you and your great Walmart find! I had a tree in my room when I was a little girl. Mom says it kept me busy for hours and hours. She made me those sets of ornaments with the sequins on Disney characters. I think there were about 20 characters. I still put them on my tree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!