Monday, December 17, 2007

J4F Christmas


Every year Susan, the owner of Just4Fun Scrapbooking, where I work, throws us a big Christmas party. Yesterday's party was no different. She is very generous and works tirelessly to make each occasion special and memorable. We each have many presents to open and we draw names to get each other a special gift. We also each give one another a little gift. We spend several hours opening presents. As she does each year, Susan reminds us that she spent the same amount of money for each of us. One person may get 3 gifts; another may get 6. There are no favorites.

I felt like a favorite this year, though, because I received the entire Jim Shore Nativity Collection, piece by piece. I am so thrilled with it. Susan is so generous.

Here are a few pics from the party.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!