Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Page by Page


I wanted to share my most recent scrapbook-for-hire job. There are 42 pages total, but I won't share them all here, just some of the highlights. (I'm having trouble uploading because the files are so large, so I may add more later.)

I've known some dog lovers, but never any as dedicated and in love as my customer who commissioned me to make this album for her friend. Andy, the 3-year old Maltese was ill with a neurological disease, which is what prompted my customer to have this book made for Andy's owner. During the weeks we worked on the book, Andy succumbed to his disease and was put to sleep. There are many pages of him and the personalities of the dogs come through in each one.














It's great to make a friend through this scrapbooking thing, and to be able to hand over a beautiful book of memories that came from my little brain.

It was such a relief to complete this book, I was giddy with relief for days! I can't wait to hear how her friend reacts to the gift over Christmas. I told her she needs to have a box of Kleenex next to it when she presents it.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!