Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Another year older....



Today was the celebration of me! Well, it wasn't that big of a celebration. But we did go to Carrabba's Restaurant and I had Tirimisu for my birthday cake. Yum!



I made this birthday plate in 2000, when I worked at the Glaze Gallery. I made one for each of us, unfortunately I hardly ever remember to use them. That's just me.



I worked at the Scrapbook store today. My Mother came and brought my birthday gifts to the store and shopped awhile. Steve gave me my gift at midnight, with a bit of coaxing from me.

Did I mention my age? Why don't you guess, the first one to get it right will win a little something from me.

GO!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are 29 remember!!!! I know how old you are 29 + 17 that is!
Cya
Tana

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Rhonda. I hope you had a great one. I know how old you are too--about 362 days older than me!! So that means we were the same age for 3 days, then you passed me again. ha. I say keep'em rollin' though. Have a great birthday week and month.
~Teri~

Holly said...

Happy Happy Birthay Rhonda!!

Yea for using your plate! I'd probably always forget mine too.

I agree with Tana's comment. But just for fun I'll make a guess...are you 44?

Lacie said...

Ohhhhh, I am terrible with ages!! Hmmm...40ish. That covers A LOT of ground...so I think I win!!! (43ish- maybe)

BriteCloud said...

The winner number is......

46!

Tana knew!

Thanks for the Happy Birthdays!

Tana... I'll bring you a little something on Friday. :)

Lacie said...

WHAT!!! You HAVE to be kidding!

Happy B-DAy!

Kim said...

My guess was 42... you are aging very gracefully sweet friend! LOVE the plate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!