Thursday, January 17, 2008

Foiled Again!

























(I took these photos with my camera phone, so they are a bit grainy. Next time I will take my camera.)

Last week was Nathan's first fencing lesson with the Bay Area Fencing Club. This seems to be a perfect sport for him. It's intellectual and emcompasses most of his interests right now. Mainly swords and sword fighting. He is so excited about it. He may have found his passion (for now, anyway).

Nathan is already asking for his own foil, mask and jacket. I told him we would get through this first 5-week session and see if he really wants to keep doing it. However, I don't see an end in sight, and that's great!

Nathan is paying for these lessons with his own money, that's another reason he has a vested interest in it.

That's my boy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!