Tuesday, January 22, 2008

From Heather, then Kim, now it's my turn to complete this survey. So here is a little bit about me! :)

Two names you go by:
1. Mom
2. oooohh-Rhonda (Thanks, Tana)

Two things you are wearing right now
1. pajamas bottoms
2. A Just4Fun T-Shirt


Two of your favorite things to do
1 . Scrapbook, alter objects, anything crafty like that.

2. Go on dates with Steve

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. An SLR Digital Camera
2. The Expression Cricut Machine

Two favorite pets you have/had
1. My first cat Felix
2. Dusty, my Persian cat who was a surprise gift from Steve a few Valentine's ago.


Two things you ate today
1. I haven't eaten anything yet!


Two people you last talked to
1. Nathan as he left for School
2. Beck as I dropped him off at school

Two things you're doing tomorrow
1. Working on a scrapbook
2. Laundry!

Two longest car rides
1. Houston to California! (twice)

2. Houston to Knoxville, TN (I don't know how many times.)

Two favorite holidays
1. Christmas
2. Halloween

Two favorite beverages
1. Vanilla Diet Coke from Sonic
2. My Mother's Iced Tea

Two favorite TV shows
1. Battlestar Gallactica
2. Lost, Heroes, American Idol, 24 (is that more than two?)

I'm tagging anyone who read this - you know who you are! :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

This was fun oooooh-Rhonda!

I like Diet Coke with Lime from Sonic-it tastes best during Happy Hour when it's dirt cheap!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!