Friday, February 1, 2008

Relax!!


What has amazed me the most about Shelly is that she gets laid back and relaxed when she is sleeping. Look how she has her back leg stretched out. And sometimes she lays on the side of her face with one leg forward and one back. I'm fascinated by that. I never thought of a turtle relaxing and stretching.

Speaking of relaxing, she's found a warm spot and is not going anywhere!


I promise all of my coming posts will not be about tortoises, but for now... well... here we go.


I thought she could use some company.



Best caption for this photo wins a prize!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!