Friday, February 29, 2008

What a nice little surprise!

















I was just searching for a publication at Stampington.com. They publish a number of magazines. I had one of my altered tins published in their "Somerset Memories" June/July 2007 issue last summer.

What surprised me today is that there is an image of part of my project (with a photo of me at 2 or 3) which is a link to their "Up Close and Personal" section. And lo and behold, I am the "Up Close and Personal" artist featured under the June/July issue. How cool is that?! Click here to see.



When it was originally published the actual issue showed the tin and the inside calendar folders that I decorated. I was also asked to write an article which was included in the piece. It was a 6-page feature. Maybe I will scan it sometime and post it for you to see.

What I love about "Somerset Memories" is that it's one of the "artsy" scrapbook magazines. You can get it at Michaels, Barnes & Nobles and Hobby Lobby. Pick up a copy sometime and look through it if you want to see the artsier side of scrapbooking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda,

Congratulations. I get on Stampington's website quite a bit and had never noticed that before. It looks really good--love those pictures and pages.
~Teri~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!