Thursday, March 6, 2008

I could write a book!


I came across my birth certificate while Beck was with me at my computer. I said, "Look, here's my birth certificate." He exclaimed, "You were born in a mansion!?"

I guess you have to understand his perspective a bit. He and his brother and sister were all born at home, with a midwife. So I guess it wouldn't cross his mind that it was a picture of a hospital. I laughed so hard. It was one of those comments that I had to immediately get on the phone and tell my Mother.

My friend Tana tells me that I should write a book about all of the funny things my kids say. They do keep us entertained.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!