Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"After"

I got Steve home this morning and he is feeling great. The surgery went well, and he is already happy with the cosmetic results. Time will tell about the relief from the TMJ pain.

Somehow we got on the "Fondren 12" floor at Methodist hospital. We requested a private room, maybe this was all they had available? Anywho... the walls were paneled in dark wood with wainscoting (sp?). The room had an armoir, couch, matching chair, lounge chair, coffee table, table and chairs and other amenities. There was a private chef for that floor and they would make whatever you wanted (for a fee$$), and every afternoon at 3:00 is high tea time. A cart comes by each room with tea and coffee and an assortment of goodies from the kitchen. Really GOOD goodies, and pretty. How fun is that!

Unfortunately Steve couldn't appreciate any of it, but I did. I hated to miss it this afternoon, but I'm much more happy that he is home, of course.



Thank you for the prayers!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I am so happy the surgery went well and he is already home!

Now, about the room...my goodness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!