Monday, October 20, 2008

Recent Cards


I made this sweet little shower invitation for my niece's baby shower. We are giving Mackenzie a book shower. Everyone is to bring a book for her little library. The elephant is a stamp from Papertrey Ink's Bitty Baby Blessings set. I love their clear, stamps and the sets are so cute. I just stamped the elephant on a patterned piece of paper and cut it out. The swiss dot background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder. Solid cardstock from Stampin' Up!



I have been in love with this bird stamp from Stampin' Up! This is the first card I have made using it. I didn't like the way the dye ink absorbed into the paper, so I used the matching color in the craft ink. Much better, I think. Those dye inks just aren't bold enough for me anymore. Not after using all of this beautiful patterned paper next to the stamped images. This patterned paper is from K&Co., the solid paper is from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!