Friday, November 14, 2008

13 Years Ago - Part 1


After 26 hours of labor (the last 6 of which I pushed!) what a beautiful little bundle we were blessed with. Here are the two proud Grandmas. Left is Granny, my Mom and right is Gramma, Steve's Mom.

This time 13 years ago I had been in labor for 10 hours and it would be another 16 hours before Nathan made his debut. What a long, exhausting night that was. But what a wonderful gift at the end of it.

More to come tomorrow after the birthday party.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!