Saturday, January 17, 2009

As Promised...


Here's the pic of my birthday cake I promised. Tiramisu Layer Cake from Allrecipes.com. Yep, it was good.



My actual birthday was a little off - Chloe was sick so we couldn't go out to eat and she wasn't able to join us for cake.

Today Marsha, my sister, took me and my Mother to a Stampin' Up! party and then out to lunch to celebrate our birthdays. We had a great visit together and a fun time. Of course we had to do a little shopping at Hobby Lobby since it was close to where we ate. I got to have of my favorite dishes for lunch... fried soft shell crab. It is always a treat to get to have soft shell crab. And it's always good at Papa's. Thanks, Marsha!

Another final celebration to look forward to... tomorrow all of us girls from Just4Fun at meeting at Gringo's to celebrate the January birthdays. I know that will be a hoot and a half. It's so nice to have good friends.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!