Monday, January 12, 2009

Wedding Reception



My nephew, Ryan, my sister's son, was married to Kelsey on December 20th. Circumstances caused the reception to be delayed. We had the reception Saturday at Marsha's home. The cake was so pretty. Charlton, Mandy, Courtney (his sisters) and a few family friends made the food and turned out a very nice reception. And Marsha certainly did her part!

We are so happy to have Kelsey in the family. She is as sweet as she is cute! Ryan is so happy with her, it's wonderful to see him light up when he's with her.







I hope to have a wedding picture to post soon. Kelsey was beautiful in her wedding gown.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!