Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Job

I've been enjoying my new job. This week I worked 32 hours and spent quite a bit of time recuperating after being on my feet all day. I am already opening and closing the store by myself, and working some days by myself.

Steve had a second interview for a job in Los Angeles. As I told him, I would be relieved either way. I don't want to move, but he needs the job. He didn't get the job. Relief and disappointment on both of our parts.

Will this economy ever pick up? It's pretty scary. Please say a prayer for Steve's job search. One thing I am thankful for is that the kids are old enough to stay by themselves for short periods of time so I don't have to be home when they get out of school every day.

Just wanted to check in, we're still hanging on.

3 comments:

Charlton said...

Congratulations on your new job. I didn't realize you had changed. Hope everything works out with Steve.

Holly said...

Where are you working now? Is it a scrapbook store? Congrats!

Hope something comes Steve's way VERY soon.

Daesha said...

We're definitely praying for you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!