Monday, January 24, 2011

Crocheting Up a Storm


When the weather is cold I love to crochet, and sometimes to knit. Above is an afghan that I crocheted for Tom and Marsha, my sister and brother-in-law. They were so kind to use their frequent flyer points to fly Chloe and me home for my Mom's 70th birthday. This is my way of saying thank you.

And when Christmas came around we didn't have much of a budget for gifts, so I tried to make things that people could use.


I made this "puppet scarf" for Mackenzie. She actually liked it! I was afraid she might be scared of it. Click here to see more of Charlton's post on the scarf.

There were other things I made, but I don't have pics of them. I'll try to do better at documenting what I make.

1 comment:

Heather - The Good Life said...

Found your blog through iCrochet. Your projects are all so pretty. Love the colors in this afghan. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!