Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cascade Springs Surprise


Look in the distance in this picture. Yep! That's a moose. What a surprise when Steve and I went for a walk in Cascade Springs. This little moose was out for her own walk. Drinking in the cool water and eating the crisp, green vegetation. Our first moose siting!



It was on the local TV news recently that yearling moose(s) were being forced into the city to look for food. They were too old for their Mothers anymore, but guess they didn't know where else to go, so they were showing up in neighborhoods, and even on the streets of downtown Park City. I had a customer at the store show me a video of one in her neighborhood that was eating the flowers in the beds.

I think the same must be happening here. This looks like a yearling out on its own, as well.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!