Friday, April 20, 2012

Modeling

 

Steve is a member of the Midway Arts Alliance. They meet on Saturday mornings and do art. They usually have a model. A few weeks ago Chloe was paid to be the model.

Below is Steve's drawing. I'm impressed with how far these artists got with only three hours.



Below are pics of the progress of Suzette Gertsch's painting.when I saw it I just had to have Steve ask her if we could buy it. She is barely charging us enough to pay for her supplies. I can't wait to see the finished piece!

 

1 comment:

Charlton said...

the painting looks so nice and it's not even complete!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!