Wednesday, January 2, 2008

One Crafty Chickabiddee


I have hoped for so long that Chloe would take an interest in some sort of yarn craft. I've waved cute little plastic canvas crafts in her face and hook rugs kits, but she never was interested. But today, I think my excitement to start knitting rubbed off on her. She picked out a rug hooking kit and is, well, dare I say it... hooked! I am so happy to see her enjoying it. So far she hasn't lost interest. She even took it to bed with her tonight.

I can't wait to see what her little hands and brain dream up in the years to come!

2 comments:

Lacie said...

If she has any of your creative juices she will do great!!!

I use to love those things when I eas a kid!

Heather's House said...

how fun! I remember doing those. I can't wait till Macy will want to do things like that. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!