Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oldy, but goody...

I was searching my computer for an old document when I came upon this little ditty. I had saved it into a Word document so I wouldn't forget it. (If you want to see more funny/sweet things my kids say, look at the side bar to the right. I have an "ism" section for each of them.)

7-11-06

I was gone for the evening teaching a class at Just4Fun Scrapbooking.

When I got home later that evening Beck came down for a snack. He said, “I missed you Mom.” It was so unusual for him to say anything like that that it occurred to me to ask him what he missed about me. He replied, “Everything..... except your beautifulness, you left that here.”

How sweet is that!?


What a sweet boy! I wish everyone could see that side of him. But his Asperger's Syndrome doesn't allow him to be loving with very many people. But I know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!