Wednesday, March 30, 2011

This morning





For awhile I was keeping my camera in my car so I could be ready when I see a perfect Kodak moment (or should I say, "Canon Moment"), but got concerned about it being stolen or damaged. So this morning when I saw this beautiful view while taking the kids to school, I had to run back home and get my camera and go back out.

I love when the clouds hang below the mountain tops. This view is just across the street from where Steve works, less than a mile from where we live. An elderly man was out walking his HUGE yellow lab when I stopped. He asked me what I was taking pictures of. I pointed out the clouds below the mountain. He said he thought maybe I was taking pictures of these two big birds that were in the field. I told him I wouldn't know anything about that.




When I got home Arya had a very close encounter sniffing my hand for about 3 minutes from where I petted the dog. Funny, that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sign the Guest Book

Webkinz Visit Sleepyhead

Chloe and I made this slide show one day when Spike was fast asleep. He didn't move a muscle as she placed her Webkinz, one after another, on top of him. Sorry it's a bit slow, it's the fastest I could get it to go. Enjoy!